- 2 arance (o 1 arancia e un pompelmo rosa)
- ½ fetta di pane da toast a persona
- 3 noci a persona
- 200g di asiago stagionato
- 1 finocchio
- olio, sale, pepe
- semi di papavero
1) Lavate e tagliate finemente il finocchio. Pelate a vivo gli agrumi e tagliateli a spicchi o a rondelle. Tagliate il formaggio a cubetti. Sgusciate le noci. Tagliate il pane a cubetti e fatelo saltare in padella fino a farlo dorare.
2) Unite tutti gli ingredienti con l’insalata e condite con olio, sale, pepe, semi di papavero. Servite.
SALAD WITH FENNEL, ORANGE AND ASIAGO
Yes, it is true that it is extremely cold . But raw vegetables and fruits are extremely healthy in this season, and a salad like this is suitable to winter, but at the same time gives colors at these frosty days .
- 2 oranges (or 1 orange and pink grapefruit)
- ½ slice of bread toast per person
- 3 nuts per person
- 200 g of asiago cheese
- 1 fennel
- oil, salt, pepper
- poppy seeds
1) Wash and finely slice the fennel. Peel the grapefruit and cut them into wedges or slices. Cut the cheese into cubes. Shell the nuts. Cut the bread into cubes and let it jump in skillet until brown.
2) Combined all ingredients with the salad and season with oil, salt and pepper, poppy seeds. Serve.
From Wikipedia: The history of the Asiago cheese is lost with that of people of Asiago plateau, hence the name. Conventionally its origin date around the year 1000 since there are rare testimonies from Highland Asiaghese relating to previous centuries. Between the tenth and fifteenth centuries in seven Municipalities plateau, is made up of good grass, sheep was the predominant activity. Thanks to it we had a tasty cheese of sheep's milk and wool was obtained for textile, craft activities and industrial before then, the valleys of Alto Vicentino. The production area of Asiago is identified in the provinces of Vicenza, Trento and neighboring parts of those with them of Padua and Treviso, corresponding to their range foothills, inclusive of irrigated lawns surrounding its, copious springs. The production of Asiago is typical of the homonymous plateau, in which numerous dairies and, only in summer (for the time of vegetation of grasses), in the characteristic barns.